View Profile OOGIDIBA

28 Movie Reviews

Monke best

We like this shit! We like this shit! We like this shit!

Top notch as always

11 Game Reviews

When I first started playing this I was like that's it?!? there's nothing to this game! then 8 hours later i'm still playing it. Super addicting and the reward system is tempting enough that I shut off addblock to get in on it haha. Great job Laach!

Brilliant! It's time to resurrect Poogrounds muhahahahahaha.

this one better get front page, I cant beleive #2 didnt it was incredible

Megadev responds:

Cheers! Knightfall 2 is still our highest rated game on NG at 4.42, and it was a shame it didn't make the front-page, but I think there was a lot of competition around at the time.

11 Audio Reviews

This makes me wanna play some Blood Dragon.

Devastus responds:

That game has an amazing soundtrack. Kinda makes me want to play it too now that you mention :P

Love it haha. You should totally make an epic fart-metal-orchestra combo sometime

Devastus responds:

The forbidden combo, a technique that should never be unleashed into the world. I shall work on it right away.

badass man!!

this would work so well for a boss battle!! i'd totally use this if I ever finished my game

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

That would be sweet. Also, if you ever want custom music...I'd like to help.

Thanks a lot!

5 Art Reviews

Whats the deeeEEEeeal with nuclear waaAAAaaste?!?!

Awesome pic! I can almost hear it screaming at me!

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks. I imagine more of a hiss myself :)

Dude your art style is awesome. What type of brew did you make? I dabble with homebrew but havent ventured into beer yet, I've just done cider because its hard to make cider taste bad.

Catoblepas responds:

It's wheat beer with palisade hops. Takes about one month from brewing until it's drinkable.

At which do you most can't the least?

31, Male