Happy Elephant Happy Elephant

Haha what the hell man

That Halo Thing: ep5 That Halo Thing: ep5

alright

it was alright i gave it a 3 but the sound got kinda borin after a while and ii dont like to read i probably would of gave 4 or 5 if better sound and probably 5 if voice acting

Mechabloby responds:

I'm thinking of having voice acting in a flash I might do for lock day 2007. Anyway, thanks for the 3, at least you voted. :)

littleFoot littleFoot

best bigfoot movie ever

one question tho was the goat man supposed to represent a human or just some creature?

Zombidle Zombidle

When I first started playing this I was like that's it?!? there's nothing to this game! then 8 hours later i'm still playing it. Super addicting and the reward system is tempting enough that I shut off addblock to get in on it haha. Great job Laach!

Poop Dog Poop Dog

Brilliant! It's time to resurrect Poogrounds muhahahahahaha.

Knightfall 3 (demo) Knightfall 3 (demo)

this one better get front page, I cant beleive #2 didnt it was incredible

Megadev responds:

Cheers! Knightfall 2 is still our highest rated game on NG at 4.42, and it was a shame it didn't make the front-page, but I think there was a lot of competition around at the time.

Demolition Run Demolition Run

This makes me wanna play some Blood Dragon.

Devastus responds:

That game has an amazing soundtrack. Kinda makes me want to play it too now that you mention :P

Buttpoop Buttpoop

Love it haha. You should totally make an epic fart-metal-orchestra combo sometime

Devastus responds:

The forbidden combo, a technique that should never be unleashed into the world. I shall work on it right away.

A House of Hatred A House of Hatred

search "Hokuto Musou cliff of hatred" on youtube

this guy is just ripping stuff off from the hokuto musou soundtrack

Beer Beer

Dude your art style is awesome. What type of brew did you make? I dabble with homebrew but havent ventured into beer yet, I've just done cider because its hard to make cider taste bad.

Catoblepas responds:

It's wheat beer with palisade hops. Takes about one month from brewing until it's drinkable.

Pipe-Knight Pipe-Knight

Badass! That dude must have some serious lung problems haha

jouste responds:

yeah!

he should probably switch to e-cigs or something. thanks for the highscore!

*highfives*

Megatron (HOC) Version Megatron (HOC) Version

Neato!

this is what i like to see! megatron back in his old school form, with some wicked improvements. A transformed pic would be just as badass if not more, nudge nudge